"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

So, this is it. I have finally been convinced to get a blog. For those wondering about the title of my new "blog," I love art. I always have, and I'm pretty sure I always will. No matter what I see myself doing in the future, art will always be something that is very important to me. Another important aspect of the arts is photography, and I can't get enough of it. Currently, I am an official "iStock" photographer, with 60 pictures and 3 downloads, which may not seem like a lot, but is definitely an accomplishment to me. To me, this blog will be an opportunity for me to share my art as I travel and explore life. That being said, tonight my parents, Paul (the boyfriend) and I went for a long bike ride (~10 km) and of course, I took my camera. Here is my favourite picture of the night:

4 comments:

  1. You have an awesome eye for composition! Love the shot. So happy to have you posting in this way. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Karen! I love your pictures too! It's nice to know I come from such a talented family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics Becca! You are very talented! I enjoyed watching you paint when I was last visiting your parents! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete