"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends and Photography

Last night I was able to get together with a good friend of mine and make a new friend too! It was really nice to finally see her because our summers got really busy all of a sudden and we live kind of far away from each other. We went out for dinner in Sauble Beach and went down to the beach to take some pictures since we are all into photography. I must say, though, we looked pretty odd because we all brought our cameras and were taking pictures like crazy! Here's a picture my good friend Taylor snapped of me and Becky:


We left the beach after the sunset to go back to Taylor's house, and all of a sudden the sky turned beautiful pinks, oranges and reds! I snapped this picture back at her gorgeous house and farm:

1 comment: