"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is Soon!

Over the study break and when I came home, we've been doing lots of baking, baking and more baking — Shortbread, cookie cutouts, chocolate covered pretzels, caramel popcorn, ginger snaps and more! In addition to baking, my dad and I have been decorating them, and then I've been photographing them for iStock on a white background. We had a lot of fun making them, and I'm so happy with the end result! Here are some pictures of our delicious adventures :)




My favourite were the Citrus Snowflake cookies at the top. I was very impressed with my dad's piping skills! 

Emma comes home soon, and I can't wait to have the family all together again!

1 comment:

  1. All of that looks SOOOoooo yummie!! Happy New Year Bec! xo

    ReplyDelete