"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week One

Week one of my 2012 classes is complete! This term, I have Photography III, Past and Present Techniques, North American Consumer Culture: 1800-present, Art Since 1945, and Topics in Modern Art/Architecture: 19th Century Sculpture. All last term I have been really looking forward to them, and I'm still happy about them after week 1... but let's see how I really feel about them when I'm in the thick of things!

Things are slowly starting to pick up and life will get pretty busy very fast. The past couple of days have been consumed with resume preparation and tomorrow I will head over to the job fair at UTM to see who's looking for help this summer. I'll also keep a close eye on online postings for any job related to the visual arts.

Paul stopped by for a short visit and we were able to have a great time together. We went out for delicious food, went on a picture-taking walk, watched a movie, and more. I love that no matter where we are or what we're doing, we always have a great time together. Paul has ride-outs based out of Craighurst this term. Meanwhile, he will be applying for paramedic jobs all over! Good luck, Paul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment