I can not believe it's April already! This school year has flown by and I have completed all of my classes for third year, and all I have left is two exams. I have been extremely busy up until now with my classes coming to a close. I've also been interviewing for some positions this summer and my friends and I finally picked a house to live in next year.
I am home (at my parent's house) for an early Easter, and will be here until Sunday or Monday. Now that I finally have time to sit back and relax, I realize there's even more to do!
I've been doing a lot of Easter preparation for iStock over the past few weeks, and when I got home, I helped my mom get some Easter cupcakes ready for her website. It has been so much fun! We are also making a lot of do-it-yourself things for the home. I'm so excited because I love making things! I also plan to get the "gift shop" segment of my professional photography blog up and running soon.
Here are some Easter-themed iStock pictures I created:





No comments:
Post a Comment