It's hard to believe how fast summer flew by! I remember thinking how much time I had left to do all the summery things I wanted to do back in June. Now my time is almost up. I have two days left - tomorrow I'll be working and packing, and the next day I'll be moving all my stuff to my housing for this year. This end-of-summer is bittersweet because I am going to miss lazing around on my days off, but I'm also more and more excited about my second year of university! I can't wait to get back to learning about the things I love and being able to live with and see all my friends again! Yesterday, my parents noticed that the local farm has harvested their pumpkins a little early this year, so I went out to grab a couple of (hopefully) iStock worthy shots.

No comments:
Post a Comment