"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to the Books (Sort of)

Well, today marks the end of my first week of year 2. I am really excited to be back and learning about all the things I love! The reason for the "Sort of" in the title of this blog is because only 2 of my classes require actual textbooks - the rest have online readings or art materials and supplies. I like all of my classes so far and can't wait to learn and create! So far, I am most excited to get back into photography and drawing. I love working with my film camera, processing black and white film and making prints in the darkroom, even though it is a long and tiresome process. Throughout high school, I always loved drawing, but wasn't able to fit the course into my schedule for first year. I finally have it and am very excited to start again! We are starting off the year with landscape studies.



No comments:

Post a Comment