This past weekend, my roommate and I went to Nuit Blanche spur of the moment. I took my analog camera to document it for our photojournalism/documentary photo project. Since it was our first year going, we weren't sure what to do or what to go see, so we just took the subway down to Zone B and checked it out. I can't say I saw anything particularly amazing (I guess we can account this to the fact that we had no idea what we were doing), but I was in absolute awe at the amount of people just walking around. Streets were closed and completely crowded with people just aimlessly walking around — maybe they knew where they were going and maybe they were just as lost or confused as us. I would definitely go next year, and make sure I did a lot of research and would know what to see and how to get there! If you want to know more, here is a link to the official Nuit Blanche 2010 website: http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/home.shtml

This picture was taken from the homepage of the Nuit Blanche site. I didn't see it (or anything else too spectacular), but I wish I did! Next year!
One year dad and I are going to go. I think it would be so great, thanks for the heads up that research is needed.
ReplyDelete