"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote! But I kind of can believe it because I'm still not used to the whole university life. This year is so much different than last, with living off campus, cooking for myself and courses that are more difficult. As much as I hate it, I also love it. I just wrapped up my first photography project of the year with our assignment which was to make light the subject. What I did for this project was explore the city at night and the spectacle of lights. To help figure out the correct exposure, I took along my DSLR to help. Here is a shot I snagged with my digital that I quite like. (even though the film version wasn't included in my project, I still like it!)

2 comments:

  1. You'll get used to this crazy schedule before you know it. Enjoy tonight, you'll have more opportunities to take pictures. I like this picture you posted!

    ReplyDelete