"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can't think of a good title.

As I enter into the second last week of this term, I am constantly amazed at how fast the time has flown by! I've been busier than ever, trying to get research papers, concept journals, french skits, and projects done for the end of the year. Today is finally a day where I can have some downtime and stay home as I work instead of running about.

This past weekend, Emma came to visit me and had such a fun time together! Things have changed so much since she left for university 4 years ago, but I can't believe how the time and age difference between us just seems to disappear whenever we're together. We ate lots of snacks and hit up the gigantic mall near me to get some Christmas shopping done.

Last night, I went to the annual Art and Art History Awards Ceremony at Sheridan. Each year they give out awards to students who have done well the previous year in various courses. A bunch of my friends and I were all on the list to receive awards. I was awarded the Art Gallery of Ontario Award for "excellence in Photography 1." It was a really fun night.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award Becca! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your winning an award is so exciting. It's also nice to know that you and your sister had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete