Also, I have decided to do this thing called the "Thirty Day Challenge." If you have a Facebook account, you probably know what it is from seeing friends post theirs. Every day for 30 day, I have to post a picture and answer a question or complete a task. I never really wanted to do it, but it eventually turned out to be one of those things where the more I saw it, the more I thought about what I would say for those days. So, here goes. I hope I am able to keep up with each day (I am starting tomorrow so it is easy for me to keep track of what day I'm on)!
"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Pictures Coming Soon!
I would just like to quickly say that my sculpture teacher took a bunch of pictures of all of my class' final projects last week and she will send them to us sometime soon with our term marks. I will post pictures of my phone project as soon as I get them! I am pretty happy with how my phones turned out. I wish I had time to make more so I could have filled the space a little better, but paper casts take a while to dry and some didn't work out. My teacher did ask me if I could make a couple more for the First and Second Year Show of student art that will take place in January or February of next year. I'm excited to see how they will look in the show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool, I cant wait to see the pictures you post here and on Facebook!
ReplyDelete