"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 09

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

I'm going to change this one to "people." And those people would have to be my parents. I can't imagine life without these truly amazing people in my life. They have always been there for me through the good and bad times, and even when I'm away at university, they are still a phone call away and ready to help! I love you two so much!! :D

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your dad and I. We are so proud to be your parents. You are a wonderful daughter. (I best stop typing or I'll make the keyboard wet) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this picture from? I like it! :) The two people who have gotten me through the most too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, we just love you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete