Since I am moving back into the same townhouse I lived in for these past 8 months, I decided it would be beneficial to leave most of my wintery items in storage since I wouldn't be needing them over the summer. Some of those wintery items were my winter coat and boots, which I would really like to have with me right now. Yes, in April.
I was so excited to come home to a nice, warm springy environment, but I guess I will have to wait for that. In many ways, the weather does reflect how I've been feeling lately, as being on the hunt for a good job in this small area is not the easiest thing to do. Although, I do have faith that everything will work out eventually!
On the weekend, my sister, dad and I took the dogs for a walk, and I brought my camera to take pictures of some of the buds springing up around our house. Although it was freezing and the walk was cut short because if it, the artifacts of the spring and warm weather that is to come made it all worth it. Looking back on pictures, I completely forget how cold it was. :)



Just as warm spring temperatures will surely come so will you get a job. You don't need to worry or fret. <3 <3
ReplyDelete