Today, I am no longer a university student. It is my very first day of summer break, and I couldn't be happier! Last night I completed my two exams after a very long day and I am so excited to have them done. I came home to an empty house because both of my roommates decided to leave after their first exams, and started packing. It's a very bittersweet moment for me, because I will be living in the same house next year, but I won't have the same roommates I've had for first and second year, which really sucks. I am up bright and early today to get freshened up and pack some more. I am also going to see my friend Siobhan before I leave, which I'm very excited to do, because although we only live 30 minutes away from each other during the summer, business and jobs set in so it can't happen often.
I made a sad attempt to sleep in today after staying up way too late packing and rearranging furniture in my room. Unfortunately, the garbage truck comes by extremely early on Tuesdays and I can never seem to ignore it. It was also very bright in my room, so now I am up. Now that it's officially my "summer," I hope to be able to blog a lot more than I did during these last 8 months. I have no idea how to end this post or what else to say, so I am going to get ready for the day!
Two years done. Way to go! See you tomorrow. So excited.
ReplyDeleteAw yeah! Hang outs! :D Congrats on being half way done! :D
ReplyDelete