Then, in my first year of university, we ended up having a mutual friend and reconnecting through Facebook. We met up for dinners and birthdays, and became great friends all over again! In second year, Chelsey got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid. Of course, I said yes, and I'm so excited to be a part of her big day!
"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Mini-Vacation
On Sunday night, I went to visit my friend Chelsey in Burlington. Before my family and I moved to Southampton, we lived in Burlington for two years. Chelsey and I were instantly best friends, and it was so sad to move away. We kept in touch for a couple of years after that, but then didn't hear much from each other.
Then, in my first year of university, we ended up having a mutual friend and reconnecting through Facebook. We met up for dinners and birthdays, and became great friends all over again! In second year, Chelsey got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid. Of course, I said yes, and I'm so excited to be a part of her big day!
We had been meaning to meet up during the summer, but work schedules meant we had conflicting times off, but I was finally able to go visit her. Last Sunday I drove to Burlington after work, and we spent all day monday together getting pedicures, going to the mall, exploring Springride Farm and walking her absolutely adorable dog, Lola. On Tuesday, before I left to drive back home, she drove me to Grimsby to see the venue for her wedding (which isn't until February of 2013). I am very excited for it! It was a short visit, but was definitely very sweet. :)
Then, in my first year of university, we ended up having a mutual friend and reconnecting through Facebook. We met up for dinners and birthdays, and became great friends all over again! In second year, Chelsey got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid. Of course, I said yes, and I'm so excited to be a part of her big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment