I've honestly been meaning to blog so much more than I have, but I have been busy working and filling my time off with fun things to do!
A couple of weeks ago, my parents and I planned a huge "adventure day" exploring the waterfalls in the area. We were able to visit three: Weaver's Creek, Inglis, and Indian Falls. It was a lot of fun to play with my camera settings and experiment. It was a long and very hot day which ended in Red Bay, probably one of the nicest beaches I've been to!
A week later, Paul and I went to Sauble Beach, Red Bay, and Sable Falls, where we carefully wandered in and sat in the rapids and felt the water rushing behind us. It was such an amazing experience and I really wish we had a picture of us! Paul also jumped off one of the higher falls into a small pool below.
Before her exams started, Emma was able to stop by and spend some time visiting. During that same time, our cousin Joanna came to visit too! I unfortunately was working every day, but we still had really great visits when I was home. :)
And that's all I have for a summer update so far!



No comments:
Post a Comment