"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life.

Here I am again! I feel like I finally have some time to wind down and write a little. Lately, I've been so busy either doing work or being out of town, that I can't believe my last big post was half a month ago. I always feel like these seemingly long months will be filled with so much time to get everything I need to done, but they go by way too fast!

On January 20th, I had a job interview in Toronto for a summer position which would involve marketing and maintaining their social media sites. The interview went well, but I'm not convinced it's the right job for me, and based on what the company was looking for, I was a little under-qualified. On Saturday, my parents and their friends stopped by on their way home from the International Boat Show and we were able to have some yummy Japanese food. Other than that, I had a pretty relaxing weekend. I also received my second cheque from iStock, which was very exciting!

This past weekend, I went to Emma's place in Waterloo. It's always fun to spend time with her. We made a delicious dinner and "cookies'n'cream" chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Delicious. We watched a couple movies and of course, consumed many calories.



Later that night I had a sudden onset of some kind of stomach virus, which was not fun at all. Thankfully, Emma and I were able to take it easy on Sunday before I journeyed home— we actually slept most of the day because I kept us up so late.

I am back now, and have had a crazy few day completing assignments and projects despite my poor health. I am feeling much better today, and am looking forward to a great weekend with some friends. It is my intention to be able to blog about the weekend after the fact, so I will hopefully be able to fill you all in once it is done.

Hopefully you have all been well :)

2 comments: