It's really been a hectic few weeks for me but I'm finally able to sit down for a few minutes and type about my life. The past two weeks have been especially busy with the completion of midterms, papers and photography assignments. Today, I have to get ready for my grad photos, and then have a hopefully relaxing weekend.
Last Friday, I was able to travel down to Waterloo to celebrate Emma's Convocation with my parents and Aunt and Uncle. After five years of hard work, it has come to an end. Now she's on to bigger and better things! Congrats, Emma!
I was contacted by my work from the summer with exciting news that my IP is finally ready, and should arrive in the mail shortly. This means I can finally include images from my work into my personal portfolio. I'm looking forward to receiving a hard copy of the final Swag Catalogue, which will be a great piece to include in my portfolio. Here is a picture of the Creative Department from my work:
Speaking of photography, my Photo 4 class will be having a show in the new year, probably around March. I'm so excited to be a part of it! Also, I will be submitting work for the Grad Show which will be held at UTM's Blackwood Gallery. This will also be in the new year. These shows will be a great experience for me.
Well, that's all I can think of in terms of updates. Bye for now!



Wow you are one busy lady. So happy for all the opportunities comeing yur way!
ReplyDelete