Hello Everyone! It really has been a long time since I've written on this blog. For my last year of university, I found myself busier than I could have ever imagined, and I found I had barely any time for myself.
It's almost over, though. I'm sitting here in my room and about to get back to studying for my final exam of my undergraduate career. It's so surreal. I can't believe I'll have no more classes to attend and it's time for me to start looking for a job. Ever since my first year, I've been looking forward to today. Now, here it is and I can't be more terrified. But, only time will tell what the future holds for me.
Just some updates on other exciting things in my life:
Right after Emma's convocation she started working for the University of Waterloo at the Centre for Extended Learning. She is a LMS/QA Specialist. Don't ask me what that means because I have no idea, but that's what it says beside her name in her email signature. She even has her own apartment and everything.
In December, Paul was also hired as a part time paramedic for Simcoe County. He loves it, and I couldn't be more proud of him! Paul is living in Wasaga Beach at his family's cottage, and while he's not at work he's taking care of his Grandpa.
In March, my Photo 4 class and I had a group show called 5 Corners downtown Toronto at the VMAC Gallery. It was so fun and a great opportunity to exhibit the work I'm most proud of. Below is a picture of our invitation.
For Easer this year, my family and I decided we'd cut down on our travel time and meet up in Waterloo. This was especially great since Emma has a place all to herself. It was so fun to do something a little bit different. Here are some images from that weekend, and some are also posted here.




No comments:
Post a Comment