"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 04

A picture of your night

I'm sorry that this post isn't very exciting, but neither was my night! I spent the night and day studying, for my art history and french exams on Monday and Tuesday. I am not feeling very motivated to study, so blogging is a good break for me right now. Thank goodness this term is almost over and I can go home to relax for Christmas break!


Yesterday I was able to meet up with a friend from when I lived in Burlington. She actually goes to the same university as me now, so we get to see each other more often. We went shopping and were able to check lots of things off of our Christmas shopping lists!

3 comments:

  1. You have the tidyest study desk I've ever seen!!! I always had papers scattered all over the place, with a tea cup, a water glass and a plate with some type of food on it... usually pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but this actually isn't my picture! I should have specified. I got it off of google because I didn't want to take a picture of my messy desk and notes. I too wish I was this tidy! Sorry for any confusion!

    ReplyDelete