"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13

A picture of your favorite band or artist

For my favourite band, I would have to say Matchbox Twenty. I have loved their music since before my family and I went to see them in concert in grade 7. I like other bands and artists, such as Metric, the Kings of Convenience, Mae, Relient K, Owl City and more, but I will always love Matchbox Twenty's music.


Here's one of my favourite lines from one of their songs:

"Slow dancing on the Boulevard
In the quiet moments while the city's still dark"


*


Today was also a day of pictures! I took advantage of the bright winter light reflecting off of the snow to have a Christmas-inspired photo shoot! For my second time ever, I set up the kitchen table like a photo studio. I used a tripod, a white sheet, and my dad's new flash unit to help me get the pictures shown below. I am quite happy with how they turned out! Even if iStock rejects them, I had a lot of fun setting these up and having the experience!


2 comments:

  1. That was a really cool concert. Too bad we didn't catch the drum sticks.

    ReplyDelete