2011 is finally here. So far, it feels exactly the same as 2010, but I am optimistic that this year is going to be great. I had an amazing Christmas break with family and friends, and now I'm settling back into my house in Mississauga. I have a lot to look forward to this year. I'm so excited to finish up my second year of university and start on my third. I'm also anticipating that I will get my first cheque from iStockphoto and continue to expand my portfolio. Those are just a few off the top of my head, but I know there are lots more things to be happy about for 2011.
*
And I'm sorry to anyone who has been keeping up with my 30 Day Challenge. I got a little busy and sidetracked on the last two days so I will quickly finish them up now.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
This picture makes me smile because it represents the only place I've ever lived where I've had an entire week off of school because of the insane winter weather. Being in the city during winter really makes me miss the snow.

Day 30 - A picture of something you miss
When I'm away at university, I definitely miss my family and Paul the most.


No comments:
Post a Comment