"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Favourite Things

"Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes."


It has finally happened - Mississauga has snow! It was blizzarding like crazy outside tonight while I was nice and warm inside. I love the snow. It is so pretty. I really don't like the cold, but it is a sacrifice I am definitely willing to make to witness the beautiful white blanket that covers the ground.

When I went home, all of the trees were snow tipped and frosty like in a miniature Christmas village. It made for some beautiful wintery pictures! I am not much of a landscape photographer, but I love the linear pattern of the trees' shadows on the white snow we saw on the snowshoeing trail this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful wintery weekend, wasn't it? It was so nice to have you home!

    ReplyDelete