It has officially been 1 year since my first picture was accepted for use at iStockphoto. It has been a long and tiresome process to get started, but I can finally say that I am now quite comfortable with the way it all works now. I now have 167 photos in my portfolio, and have 37 downloads. It is a lot easier now to consider iStock my second job when am actually seeing results and feedback on my images. Here are a few of my most popular images on iStock:

I find it really interesting to see the types of pictures that actually sell, because some of my downloads have really surprised me. It is also odd to know that these pictures are floating around the world somewhere on ads, in magazines, etc, but I don't know where they are or what they are being used for!
No comments:
Post a Comment