When I was visiting Emma a couple weekends ago, when we were at the mall, we stumbled across this amazing scented candle! We were at a store that sells an abundance of amazing scents - all in candles, body lotions, candles, shower gels, etc. The store is already addicting as it is, but when we smelled one of their mint-chocolate flavoured candles, we had to get them! I started burning it throughout the week while doing my homework in my room, and I absolutely loved the way it was able to disperse its scent throughout my room, and even to some other parts of the house!
This weekend, I recently purchased two more miniature candles in cute little glass jars. One of them was one I have wanted to get for almost a year now — every time I was in the store I would stop to smell it. The scent of that one is called "sweet pea," and the other one I got is "warm apple pie." Obviously, the apple pie candle smells like apple pie, but I can't describe the sweet pea scent at all, except that it's amazing. Especially since the days are getting colder and colder and darker a lot sooner each day, I love being able to burn my miniature candles to give me a little bit of warmth, light, and a great scent while I work!

Yay! I wonder how long it will last!
ReplyDelete