"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

October is finally here! For me, this means one of my favourite seasons has begun. After a crazy combination of hot and cold, cloudy and sunny, nice and rainy days in September, the temperature is finally cooling down into a steady pattern. I am excited to break into my fall wardrobe of long sleeve shirts, jeans, boots, sweaters, and my favourite: scarves! If I had all the money in the world, I would have a few closets dedicated to this addiction.

This is my first weekend since moving to Mississauga that I have nothing planned, and surprisingly, I am happy about that. I had so much fun visiting with Paul, watching my two good friends get married, spending time with Chelsey and going to see Emma, but they did create for some busy weekends. Now I can finally relax, organize, work on my projects and start making study notes for my upcoming midterms. I'm also getting some pictures together to display in the Southampton Art School and Gallery later this fall.

I am very excited for October and all of the people, projects, experiences, events, and surprises it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment