I got home from work a short while ago. When I checked my email, I saw that I had gotten a reply to my exclusivity application. Three months ago, I applied but got denied because I had some files for sale on a partner site to Veer.com, where I had tried selling my photos for a while. I asked for my files to be removed from Veer, but they didn't drop off of the partner site (which I wasn't even aware of) in time for my application to go through. Before I was able to apply again, I had a waiting period of 90 days. I was so disappointed that I hadn't caught those images which prevented me from becoming exclusive. Waiting 90 days was no easy job, either!
Today, I can now finally say that I am an exclusive contributor to iStockphoto. This means that since I only sell my photos on iStock's site, I get paid more for each download. The little crown icon below represents that I am exclusive. I'm so glad that I stayed determined to keep uploading and waiting for downloads. Hard work does pay off!
Thank you so much to everyone who had helped me, encouraged me, and of course, modelled for me! None of this could have ever happened without you. :)

Way to go!
ReplyDelete