"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Then and Now

When my parents visited for my 21st birthday, we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and walk along a park we used to visit when we used to live in the city. While we were walking, we stopped by a certain jungle gym where we had taken a photo of us at least 14 years ago, and since I had my camera, we tried to "recreate" it. Here is our shots put together:


I couldn't remember what the original picture looked like at the time this photo was taken, so I find it very interesting that I decided to have my hand on the railing.

It's so amazing to see how we and others change over the years. So much has happened within the 14 or so years between these two photos that has transformed our lives. I can say though, without a doubt, that I'm thankful for every one of them.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great memories. Look at the beautiful women you have become!

    ReplyDelete