I have completed the first week of classes of 2011. They all seem good so far, and I am excited for this semester. I have my three studio classes that I had last semester (Drawing, Sculpture and Photography), and I also have three more classes, which are Canadian History, Art of the Earlier 20th Century and Activism in Visual and Media Culture.
I also had the pleasure of coming home again this weekend to spend it with my family and Paul before things get busy with schooling. I was also able to do a little bit of homework and take some more pictures I can hopefully add to my iStock portfolio. It's different this term because since Emma has a co-op job in the same town as my dad, she gets to be the only child for once and I'm the odd one out. I have to admit, I am a little jealous, but I know that I will be able to visit all three of them when I come home and will be able to see all three of them when they visit me!
Yay visits!
ReplyDelete