"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Friday, May 4, 2012

Blue Jays Game

On May 1st, Emma, Paul and I went to see the Blue Jays vs. Rangers baseball game at the Rogers Center.  We had been debating whether or not we should go, but finally decided to go for it. We bought less expensive tickets the night before, but ended up having a great view of the field. After having gone, I can say that I'm definitely glad we went!

It was a really intense game, which was tied 7-7 at the top of the ninth inning. When the Jays were back at bat at the bottom, they managed a saving home run which sealed their victory. There was a total of three home runs for the Blue Jays that game!

Baseball is one of the few sports I enjoy following and watching. A major plus for me is that it is a no-contact/fighting sport. I'm looking forward to following the Jays this season!




Check out my photography blog for some of my favourite shots from the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment