This weekend was a good one! I completed my very first week of work, which was so much fun! I'm really looking forward to what exciting projects I'll be working on and what I'll be learning. My co-photographers are also amazing, which makes things awesome!
On Friday evening, Paul visited and was able to meet some of my co-workers at a 'goodbye' meet up for some associates who were leaving. Then, we did some grocery shopping and went out to a small get together with some friends. Saturday, we went out to run some errands. We went out on a nice walk to enjoy the beautiful sunshine before making a delicious dinner!
On Sunday morning, Paul drove me to the bus stop before he went to go to a St John's Ambulance duty. I went to Waterloo to meet up with my parents, Emma and the pups for mother's day. We went for brunch at a renaissance-themed cafe and then walked around the mall and a beautiful waterfront park. It was an excellent weekend! Emma and I will both be going home in Friday for the long weekend - can't wait!



So glad we got together!
ReplyDelete