"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" - Proverbs 4:23

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Blog

I can't believe January is almost over! This second term is pretty much one third done, and there's still so much to do! I have multiple art projects to complete from now until April 1st, and I'm also coming up to midterm time. My last photo project was to take found and old pictures, and combine them with pictures I've taken to change the meaning. It was very interesting because I had used Photoshop a lot, but never in this context. Here is one of mine that I really liked:


I'm really looking forward to Reading week, which this year falls on the last week of February. I haven't been home since the 8th of January and might not be able to see my family until then. Plus, a break from all of these assignments is in order!

Last night, Paul and I met up in Toronto and went to the Royal Ontario Museum (Paul had never been before) to look at the dinosaurs, bat cave, wildlife and more. After that, we walked over to a fancy restaurant for our Winterlicious reservation. Winterlicious is a culinary and dining program across 150 Toronto restaurants offering fixed-price 3 course lunch and dinner menus. We went to a nice mediterranean restaurant and had a fun experience of fine dining.

1 comment:

  1. I think having you home on reading week will be lots of fun. Can't wait. Maybe we can scare up some skates for you and we can go skating. I love this picture you did and thanks again for making me a fairy princess. ;-D

    ReplyDelete